Monday, April 9, 2012

Welcome to Our World!



Hey everyone!


Welcome to our story! I'm glad that you found us.




Our Cast of Characters:


This handsome guy is Gavin. He's cruising along to his FOURTH birthday already, and as his mom - I cannot believe it! His favorite foods are broccoli and chocolate ice cream. He likes to play outside and bake and he makes a killer loaf of homemade bread. Gavin also knows everything that there is to know about dinosaurs and snakes of all types.





Next up is Mason! He is 18 months old, with bright blue eyes and out-of-control blonde hair. He loves to sleep, drink orange juice and clean. You can always find him with a broom in one hand and a sippy cup in the other.


And finally... my belly. (Hi toes! I can still see you!) My belly is currently home to our baby girl, Emmy, who is set to make her arrival sometime in June!


We try to keep it simple, but life is never dull in our home. Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment