Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Ah, I'm a bit late with this. It's Tuesday, isn't it?

This week is hectic. Lately, hectic has been our new "normal".

So here are our goings-on this week!

Monday - Gavin's Spring concert

Tuesday - Work for me
Wednesday - Work for me, softball for hubs. My mom is watching the boys
Thursday - Work for me
Friday - nothing!

Keeping this in mind, and in light of the fact that I did not follow my meal plan at all last week, this is what I've come up with:

Monday         - Parmesean breaded chicken, with fresh bread and a veggie
Tuesday        - Homemade mac 'n cheese with steamed brocolli
Wednesday   - Baked ziti and fresh bread - a simple meal that my mom can pop in the oven at dinner time
Thursday       - Hamburger hashbrowns for hubs. Healthy chicken nuggets for the boys, with some fresh fruit
Friday             - Grilled marinated chicken breast, steak for hubs if he wants it, roasted potatoes, steamed carrots and cauliflower and garlic bread
Saturday         - A bit of a change from tradition, but we are making pizza! It will be a busy day, so a simple and quick meal is a necessity. We could even put our multigrain pizza crusts on the grill. Grilled pizza is delicious!

Sorry for the late menu post! I'm still reeling from Mason being sick last week and a hectic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment