Friday, May 11, 2012

Waiting...

I hate to even start feeling this way. You know why? Because I'm only 35 weeks, 3 days pregnant. But who's counting? (Well, technically I guess I am more like 36+ weeks because they keep moving my due date up. But again - who's counting?)

Today especially, I feel so... off. I'm waiting for something that may not happen for a while! I feel kind of icky, and not quite myself. Crampy. Achy. Probably normal pregnant symptoms. Mentally though - I'm so distracted. I keep feeling like something BIG is going to happen!

My first son was two weeks early, and my second was a week late. So "due dates" don't mean too much to me. I've been around the block enough to know that assigning a due date does not give baby an arrival time or even a deadline. So why do I feel like I'm waiting today?

I have no idea.
I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment